Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Petrescu Clan

Three Generations of Petrescu men
I know that my posts are sporadic and all over the place, but I had to add these photos from when Cristian met his grandpa for the first time over Memorial Day weekend.

We had a great weekend and C was very festive wearing his red, white, and blue pajamas--which he later wore for the 4th of July. I didn't get a picture of him wearing them then as he was wiped out and was asleep before I could snap the picture.

I can't believe that he is almost 3 months old. I don't know where the time has gone. It has flown. He is almost to the point where he is rolling over. He did it once over the 4th of July holiday, but since then he makes it on to his side and there he stops. I am sure its only a matter of time, but I am in no hurry for him to start being mobile. I like him staying little, but I know it won't last.

However, here are a few more great pictures of the Petrescu Clan:



1 comment: