Monday, November 19, 2012

Santa Baby!

We decided to beat the lines and get our Santa visit in early. We had to hit the mall for a few things anyway so we took the opportunity to give Santa our wish list. I was curious how C would handle his first Santa visit--would he cry? laugh? refuse to leave my arms? pull on Santa's beard like he pulls my hair? Of course, like every other situation in which I assume the worst, he did great. Cristian was mesmerized with Santa's beard. In fact, we had a hard time getting him to look at the camera because he just wanted to stare at the man in the big red suit. Of the 6 photos that Santa's elf took, 4 of them were Cristian staring at Santa with a very severe frown on his face. This was the winner:



All in all, I would say that we got a very good picture. So glad that we have one and I will make sure to keep it forever. As far as Cristian was concerned, it was a very exhausting experience.




Sleep Time!

Adorable boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment