Last year I posted that this Valentine's Day may bring out my more sentimental side because we would be celebrated our first Valentine's Day with Cristian. My how a year has changed our life---but not my feelings toward Valentine's Day. It is still just another day. I love Cristian so much and enjoy each day with him that it feels like we celebrate Valentine's Day every day.
This year illness after illness has penetrated our house. Vlad started off being sick and then Cristian and I followed. Cristian with an ear infection and then Hand, Foot and Mouth Syndrome. Today, on Valentine's Day, Vlad is sick again with what we think is the flu--not fun at all, poor guy.
All in all, Valentine's Day has been pretty sucky, but it doesn't matter because every day is a day for me to shower my men with love. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment