I have been MIA where the blog is concerned but it is not for lack of desire to post, but rather the lack of time to do so. With a more mobile Cristian comes a very busy day of chasing a toddler! A toddler! I can't believe my little man is a toddler! Where did the last year go?! I remember being in the hospital, waiting for his arrival, so vividly.
Now, here we are, one year later and our entire lives have changed. I thought I knew happiness, but I had no idea. He is my heart. It has been a year of extraordinary change, learning and love.
Thanks to wonderful Uncle Brian, we have a video documenting his first year! You can view the video
here.
 |
| Want some? |
 |
| What is this thing? A dinosaur shaped cake? Whaaaaaat?! |
 |
| Love this little man of mine! |
 |
| Anticipating the cake... |
 |
| Family shot! |
No comments:
Post a Comment