Monday, June 25, 2012

He's here!

Less than a hour old
As most of you very well know, Cristian Ray Petrescu made his debut into the world on April 27, 2012. He weighed a VERY healthy 8 lbs, 12 oz. and was 20 3/4 inches long. It is nearly two months since that day and I am just now able to contemplate posting on the blog. That should be some indication of the adjustment that this has been for me. I thought I knew, but I really had no idea what kind of adjustment it would be. However, I have to say that it has been an amazing experience and it is now hard to think of a time when Cristian was not part of my world, because from here on he will ALWAYS be my world.

Here are some pictures from the last 8 weeks:
Two Days Old
With Daddy!
Wearing Cousin Lucas's Onsie
Playtime!
BBQ Time!
Loves the car seat!
Who? Me?
Sleep Time
So Sleepy
Muscle Man!



1 comment:

  1. He's beautiful, and I'm so glad we finally got to meet him! I'm looking forward to our next buddha outing, whenever you three are up for it. :)

    ReplyDelete