Friday, August 31, 2012

Football is Here Again!

Can you smell it?? The smell of early morning, dew on the grass, BBQ in the air (yes, even at 8 a.m.) and drinks flowing freely. That my friends, is the call of the tailgate, indicating that college football is back. My favorite time of year that I am always eager to see arrive. There is nothing like it.

What makes it even better is that this season we have the chance to share it with C. Do I think he can appreciate it? Not really. Can I dress him up really cute in his orange and blue and pretend that he cares? Absolutely.

It is standard procedure to wear your orange and blue proudly on Friday's in preparation for game day. Of course I decided to dress C in his first gator onsie, which is a tad on the small side these days. Which naturally led to an opportune Kodak moment (we would have included Daddy, but he was a slow mover this morning, and was photographer). We will get a family photo on game day when Aunt Amanda comes over to watch him so that M & D can go to the game. :)

The trick to taking a picture with C, or any baby, is multiple photos. We needed 3 taken before we had an acceptable one:

"Wait, we're not ready!"

"Getting into position, Mom!"

and Done.
We have a picture! Keep Calm and Go Gators! Yeah, I said it. :)

1 comment:

  1. Gooo Gators!! Now where is that family pic you promised??

    ReplyDelete