Thursday, March 8, 2012

Nursery Complete

We are just about there. The nursery is just about done, or as done as it can be before the little one gets here. I have a few things to do once he is born, but I can't put a rush order on his delivery nor do I want to. The nursery has been an adventure. I had an interesting time deciding on what to do with the nursery. Did I want to do something that was modern looking? More cutesy? Or did I want to go a more traditional route? I was not quite sure. I realize that I do not really fit into any one category. There were things I wanted and things I didn't. I mentioned in previous post that I wanted to incorporate alligators, but I could not have gators without some other animal. Enter the monkeys, turtles, and frogs.

This is what we have come up with. The pictures are not the greatest and I promise to get better pictures to post soon.

Thank you to everyone who contributed to making the nursery what it is. A special thank you to my sister for the baby necessities and the Kelly Family for the immense care package that considered not only Baby but Mommy as well.  What would I do without these family members who have already spoiled this Baby? Not to mention my Dad who has supplied the pak-n-play and travel system.

This weekend we are going to be setting up the baby monitors and unpacking the stroller and car seat to have those ready. I am also told that now is the time to pack my "oh no" bag in case little man decides to come early. I do not think that will be the case, but better to be safe than sorry. I am always prepared in any case. 

6 weeks and counting...

No comments:

Post a Comment