Last night was our last night of the prepared childbirth class! I guess we are officially ready to become parents--that was what we were told anyway. We even have the certificate to prove it:
Last night's class was all about taking care of baby and mommy post-delivery. So many things I never even thought about. I thought out popped baby and then boom you were all better. Haha, yeah right. I guess I wanted to live in a fantasy world and believe bibbity bobbidy boo I would be right as rain the minute after. However, we were given a baby to practice on:
He was not a very cooperative baby, in fact, he was kind of stiff. Vlad learned how to use an aspirator and NOT use it on the nose before using it on the baby's mouth. Very important lesson if I do say so myself.
As soon as class was over we high-tailed it out of there and went to find food. I was starving and I seem to be more hungry as time goes on. I thought that was supposed to taper off, but in my case its ramping up. Oh well, soon I will have our baby. Yay!


No comments:
Post a Comment