Monday, April 2, 2012

Always Bringing Me Joy!

So today I have to admit is one of those days where I am just not "in love" with being pregnant. Starting on Friday I started to become really uncomfortable and walking was even unpleasant. I spent a lot of time on the couch watching movies and napping. I did manage to sweep, mop, do laundry, and clean out the car for the hubby (he will say that it was for me because I will be taking over his car post-baby)--but that was about as far as I got. It just wasn't my most productive weekend. Today, Monday, is even worse. I feel queasy and generally achy...and still with the discomfort previously mentioned.

So rather than dwell on the fact that I want to go and hibernate for the next two weeks until Baby is here, I was thinking of the things that make me smile. Aside from Vlad, Scoob and Tia rank #2. I look forward to seeing them every day when I get home because I know they will be happy to see me. They always are. So, I started looking through my phone and all the pictures I have of them. Here are some of the best:

How could I not love this face?


Best Traveler Ever! 
Car or a pile of clothes, he cares not 


This is her "I'm scared" face
This WAS my pregnancy pillow
Nothing better than a back scratch!
This says it all--wherever you are, Scoob is there

No comments:

Post a Comment