I am constantly amazed how fast Cristian is changing and growing. It is the little things that get me: his fingers wrapping all the way around my finger, out growing clothes, moving up in diaper size, want to stand with assistance. It all serves to remind me that he is growing fast and this is time that I will never get back. I want to make sure that I can savor it all. What better way to do that than with pictures from an awesome photographer-Stacey Steinberg. You can see her work at www.staceysteinbergphotography.com.
Here are some of the pictures that Stacey took in our 30 minute session with her to commemerate C's 5 month birthday:
We had to include our other babies as well-Scoob and Tia! We took these photos at the Thomas Center, which is where Vlad and I got married. It was a bit surreal to bring our son to the place we got married. I could see the places where we took pictures the day we got married, never dreaming of having this wonderful little boy that we do. It is amazing how life can change.
Every day is special. Enjoy every minute. You never know when it will be your last.









No comments:
Post a Comment