Though I am completely unsure of what Halloween is, Mommy was very insistent on taking me to the pumpkin patch. Personally, I think she just likes to take my picture. So Mommy, Daddy, Aunt Kat and I went to one of the recommended patches here in Gainesville. I was a very happy boy because I was able to take a very nice nap, enjoying the nice Fall weather.
Of course we had to take pictures:
 |
| "I'm taller than the pumpkin, Dad!" |
 |
| "Eh, why did Mom put this hat on my head?" |
And a family photo:
I tried to tell Mommy that I wanted a picture with Aunt Kat but she didn't listen. I had no choice but to cry:
 |
| "But, but, but...I wanted a picture with Aunt Kat!" |
I also thought that we were buying a pumpkin to eat since Mommy keeps talking about making Pumpkin Bread and Pumpkin pie. Turns out, this is supposed to just look cute?! I have a lot to learn about this Halloween thing.
 |
| "He wants it...BAD!" |
 |
| Happy Halloween! |
No comments:
Post a Comment