Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Six Month Doctor Visit

Today we had Cristian's 6 month appointment at the pediatrician. He measured at 27 1/2 inches, weighed 20 lbs, and had a head measurement of 43 cm. He came in at the 90th percentile for the first two and in the 98th% for his head size. The doctor assured me that he is "perfectly perfect" and that he is doing very well. He received his third round of shots and was not happy about that in the slightest. He has his second cold now--luckily there has not been a notable fever to speak of ( I am knocking on wood now!) and his mood is chipper as ever. I have taken the advice of my wonderful sister-in-law, Aretha, and have steamed the bathroom each night and gave him a vapor bath which C really seems to enjoy. It provides the perfect segue into sleeping for the little one. Of course the illness does not affect his appetite-the boy still loves to eat. I still have not found anything that he does not like. His father will try to convince you that Cristian does not like broccoli, but the reality is that, he watched me feed it to C for the first time. Of course he is going to make a face, it is the first time he has ever had it. :) I am eager to give him pumpkin, but I am sure he will like it as he is a big fan of any type of squash. That is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment