![]() |
| 25 Weeks |
If you subscribe to the sociology of names they say that "a baby's name tells others the parents' values and tastes and often their dreams and ambitions for their child." Okay, I can buy that. I can't really imagine my child walking into a job interview with a name like Apple or Pax or some such nonsense. However, I do not think that should diminish his chances for getting a job if he knows what he is talking about. But to each their own as I always say.
We still have not settled on a name. We have narrowed it down to two choices, but I truly think we will need to look at his face when he is born and make the determination of what he will be called for the rest of his life. Time will tell I suppose. All I know is that going into this pregnancy I believed picking a name would be easy--when faced with actually doing so, it's not as easy as it seems.

No comments:
Post a Comment